USB Cassette Capture Device
Portable Tape Player Captures MP3 Audio Music via USB – Compatible with Laptops and Personal Computers – Convert Walkman Tape Cassettes to iPod Format
- CONVERTS TAPE TO MP3 – Our unique tape recorder quickly converts old cassettes to MP3 format via a USB cable. Also works with laptop CD burners.
- STANDARD WALKMAN USE – Lightweight, Compact Size, Better than just a recorder, it works perfectly as an old school, vintage Walkman with any standard headphones
- VERSATILE DESIGN – Works perfectly with any standard 3.5mm AUX jack, meaning you can use headphones, earbuds, or an audio port to your car speakers.
- CLEAR SOUND QUALITY – By transferring your cassettes to MP3s in a quiet room, you can enjoy crystal clear sound quality with even the oldest bands.
- COMPLETE TRANSFER KIT – Each order comes with converter software, a guide and a 5V DC USB power cord to make conversion quick and easy.
Recapture your youth by breaking out your favorite mixtapes and transferring them to your iPod, iPad or mobile device!
If you grew up listening to your favorite bands on a cassette tape, you know there’s nothing quite like the sound of strumming guitars as it poured through the headphones of your shiny new Walkman. Well now, thanks to the Reshow Cassette Player you can convert all your old tapes and mixtapes to a digital MP3 format so you can listen to them on your new iPod or mobile device.
Simply pop in a cassette, hook up the USB cable to a laptop, and then easily convert all your music into easy-to-enjoy MP3 files. Then all you have to do is load them on your portable music player and listen to them in your earbuds, in the car or while you’re going hard on that treadmill. Better yet, you can still use it listen to your tapes exactly as they are, and people everywhere will know that you’re not only retro, you’re still cool as they day you got that Walkman.
n to them on your new iPod or mobile device.
- USB Transfers Tapes to MP3
- USB 2.0 Port
- VGA Card with 32mb Memory
- Requires Pentium 4 (1.7 GHz) or Above
- Material: Plastic / Iron
- Power Supply: 2×AA Batteries, 3V DC or USB 5V DC Power.
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 2000/7/8/10/; Mac older than version 10.5 (Mac operation requires download of free software)
- USB Cassette Player
- Software CD
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- If your laptop or PC doesn’t have a CD-ROM,we’ll send you a digital copy. Please refer to the user manual to ensure music optimization.
- As a reminder, sound quality is highly depended on tape viability.
- For better sound quality, please avoid signal interference.
- Battery and tapes are not included
- For your safety, please ensure battery condition is new and good before using.
- Keep away from fire as the item’s main material is plastic.
- Keep out of reach of children, except under adult supervision.