TME is a Thermometer with direct output to Ethernet (IP Thermometer), Measuring range is -55°C to +125°C.
TME has an internal WEB server, which allows you to view Temperature directly in your WEB browser – no additional software is required. TME is fully configurable via WEB interface, Temperature can be transmitted over TCP/IP in ASCII (no conversion needed). Supported protocols are: TCP, SNMP, SMTP (e-mail), MODBUS TCP a XML. Temperatue can be easily integrated in your existing WEB site vias standard HTTP GET functions.
Sensor cable is 3 meters long as a standard. If you require, we can produce TME with up to 20m sensor lead. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need a different length.
Main features of Ethernet Thermometer
- Temperature range -55°C to +125°C, 0.1°C resolution
- TCP/IP (10/100 Ethernet) Protocols supported
- Internal WEB seve for viewing and configuration
- XML file with current temperature
- Simple ASCII output with no conversion
- E-mail can be sent if a threshold is exceede
- SNMP protocol
- ModBus protocol
- HTTP GET and HTTP POST (in XML format) protocols supported
- Temperature sensor in metal housing with IP68 protection
- Silicon cable lead with high temperature resistance from -60°C to +200°C
- Configurable delay between temperature overrun and e-mail alert.
- User temperature calibration by line equation (y = ax + b). This setting is protected by a special separate password.
- DIN rail Mount available as an accesory